- Pilates is very safe, but as with all forms of exercise if you are unsure if you are physically well enough to exercise it is important that you consult your GP or specialist before starting Pilates.
- It is the clients responsibility to ensure that the Medical form has been fully completed and to update this information regarding any new medical condition, medication or injury, prior to commencement of class.
- You are required to follow the instructions of the teacher at all times and must not attempt any exercise that is beyond your level. Never exercise if you are experiencing any pain.
- Any personal belongings are brought into the Studio premises at the client’s own risk. Pilates4any1 does not accept liability for any loss or damage to any items.
- Lost property will be kept in the main office for a maximum of 6 months. After this date it will be donated to a local charity shop.
- The main Studio is a NO SHOE area. Please leave shoes on the shoe rack along with outdoor coats and any large bags.
Appropriate exercise clothing should be worn.
For hygiene purposes socks are compulsory for all mat classes. If you have forgotten your socks you can purchase these from the office.
- All mobile phones must be on silent during class but can be kept near you if needed.
- Only water is allowed in the main studio.
- Fire exits are clearly marked and must be kept clear at all times. In the event of a fire make your way to the nearest exit.
- Smoking is forbidden in all areas of the building.
- Please notify us of any change in contact details.
- All mat classes must be booked and paid for in advance on a 10 week session basis. No refunds can be given for cancelled or missed class where 24 hours notice has NOT been given. To guarantee your place in class you must always have a valid 5 or10 week block booking.